Eason have partnered with Kobo to bring you the best in class experience for buying, reading and storing eBooks. If you have previously purchased an eReader from Eason, such as a Sony, iRiver, Elonex or Trekstor reader, you can still download and read Kobo eBooks on these eReaders.
To download a Kobo eBook to your eReader via your PC or laptop:
You will need to save a copy of your Kobo eBook to your computer, and then transfer it to your eReader using Adobe Digital Editions.
When you download a copy of your book you will get a file with an .acsm extension. This is the license for your book.
To open your book and transfer it to your eReader:
- Make certain that:
- you have Adobe Digital Editions installed. For information on how to use and install it, visit our Adobe Digital Editions guide.
- your eReader is connected and has been authorised
- you are connected to the Internet
- Download your book from the Kobo Store
- Connect your eReader to your computer.
- Navigate to where you saved your book.
- Double-click the .acsm file. Digital Editions will open the license file, download the rest of your book, and add it to your library.
- In Digital Editions, drag your book from your library to the icon representing your eReader.
That’s it! Your Kobo eBook is now loaded into your Reader.