Please note that cookies can’t harm your computer. We don’t store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site.
How to Manage Cookies
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
List of the Main Easons.com Cookies
The following tables describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete Easons.com cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Google Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.).
We use session cookies to remember your log-in and what you’ve put in the shopping basket. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken. More information on session cookies and what they are used for atwww.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
- The Unique Impression Cookie contains programs of viewed ads together with the time of the ad-view. This information is used to be able to identify unique ad-views.
- Ad-pools have the feature of ad-rotation. To support this, pool-based ad-views are stored in a cookie.
- The Event History Cookie contains information about the three latest tracks (clicks) and the ten latest closures per program. This information is used to be able to connect clicks with closures.
- The GUID Cookie holds an identifier to support server side storage of the user event history
- Allows a user to disable cookie based tracking or targeting for the browser that the user is using
- Retargeting is a feature that makes it possible to target ads to users that have visited configured targeting points on the advertiser’s site. To support this feature the targeting points visited by a user are stored in this cookie.
Cookies set by Third Party Websites
We sometimes embed video content from websites such as YouTube. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. Easons.com does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.